POZ Video Premiere: Kittyhawk - “Call Your Girlfriend (Robyn Cover)”

propertyofzack:

image

PropertyOfZack is happy to be premiering a Space Jam Session of Kittyhawk covering Robyn’s “Call Your Girlfriend.” The cover is also featured on Big Footprints’ The Big Comp II, which we’re happy to be presenting all month. Watch the video below and make sure to check out the comp!

Related Stories:
Big Footprints - The Big Comp II: 85 Bands, 5$ For Charity 

Read More

Very excited to premiere Kittyhawk's cover of Robyn's “Call Your Girl Friend” over at PropertyOfZack via Space Jam Sessions!! Check out the adorable video and download the song exclusively on The Big Comp II! 

http://propertyofzack.com/post/91370640355/poz-video-premiere-kittyhawk-call-your-girlfriend

http://bigfootprintsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-big-comp-ii

POZ, 1BlueString Present: Big Footprints - The Big Comp II: 85 Bands, 5$ For Charity

propertyofzack:

image

Last year we partnered with Big Footprints for the first iteration of The Big Comp, and it is seriously a pleasure to be teaming up with the organization this year once again for The Big Comp II

Big Footprints is the marriage of musical and artistic communities around the world for the betterment of our environment. 60% of the profits will be going to 1BlueString, a campaign that asks guitarists to replace 1 of their 6 strings with a blue string to symbolize the 1 in 6 men who have survived childhood sexual abuse. The the remaining 40% will be going to The Nature Conservancy for a second year in a row.

We went big last year, but even bigger this year, we mean it. For a minimum of $5 you can download 85 fantastic tracks by 85 different bands with all donations (minus Bandcamp fees) going directly to the charities listed above until July 31st.

What are you waiting for? Check out the artwork and track listing and download the 85 band comp for a minimum of $5 (or more) below!

Read More

We are very excited to announce The Big Comp II! 85 awesome songs for $5! All the money goes to charity! 60% of the profits will be going to 1BlueString a campaign that asks guitarists to replace 1 of their 6 strings with a blue string to symbolize the 1 in 6 men who have survived childhood sexual abuse; while the remaining 40% will be going to The Nature Conservancy for a second year in a row.The Big Comp II will only be available for a limited time! The download period will end on July 31st!! We are so so excited and owe a huge thank you to 1BlueString, PropertyOfZack all the artist, labels, managers and publicists for bringing this all together. We are all so excited. SPREAD THE WORD AND CHECK IT OUT!

http://propertyofzack.com/post/90588870279/poz-1bluestring-present-big-footprints-the-big-comp

https://bigfootprintsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-big-comp-ii

85 bands for $5 
100% of proceeds go to charity!
60% of the profits will be going to 
1BlueString, a campaign that asks guitarists to replace 1 of their 6 strings with a blue string to symbolize the 1 in 6 men who have survived childhood sexual abuse; while the remaining 40% will be going to The Nature Conservancy for a second year in a row.
The Big Comp II will only be available for a limited time! The download period will end on July 31st!

POZ Video Premiere: Modern Baseball - ‘Sports’ In Full Acoustic Set

propertyofzack:

image

Our friends in Modern Baseball played a charity show a few weeks ago that was presented by Liquid Courage Media and Big Footprints. The band played their debut album, Sports, in its entirely acoustically, and the house show in addition to Big Footprints’ summer 4-way splits series raised nearly $1,300 for  the Boys & Girls Club of America and The Philadelphia Arts In Education Partnership. 

PropertyOfZack is thrilled today to be premiering Modern Baseball’s full Sports acoustic set that was shot by Ally Newbold and Jason Figueroa. Watch it below after the jump!

Read More

This summer we put together a series of Digital 4-Way Splits to raise money for the Boys & Girls Club Of America. Today we are very pleased to announce that we have collected over $750 for The BGCA!! Along with the $750 we will also be donating $525 to The Philadelphia Arts In Education Partnership after the impressive turnout at theLiquid Courage Media Back To School Acoustic Show this past weekend! All in all, nearly $1,300!!! 

As a thank you to everyone who has supported this project we have recorded almost the entire Back To School Acoustic Show featuring: Modern Baseball, Old Gray, The Hundred Acre Woods, Steady Hands & W.C. Lindsay from The Back To School Acoustic Show and have Modern Baseball’s entire set up now at PropertyOfZack!!!

http://propertyofzack.com/post/64880929909/poz-video-premiere-modern-baseball-sports-in-full

Modern Baseball To Play ‘Sports’ Acoustically In Full

propertyofzack:

image

Modern Baseball will be playing Sports acoustically in full at a show in Philadelphia, PA tomorrow. Check out details below after the jump.

Related Stories:
POZ Stream: Modern Baseball - “Voting Early”
 

Read More

TONIGHT along with our dear friends at Liquid Courage Media we will be sponsoring this incredible acoustic show to raise money for The Philadelphia Arts in Education Partnership. The show includes acts from Modern Baseball (playing “Sports” in full!!!) The Hundred Acre Woods Old Gray Steady Hands & W. C. Lindsay!! Come hang out and support Philly Arts Programs!! 

https://www.facebook.com/events/233824823434650/

16-Way Split With YBI!, Koji, TMP, Pet Symmetry, More For Just $2

propertyofzack:

image

Our friends at Big Footprints have combined all their summer 4-way splits for a total price of just $2 to get a final push. The splits feature You Blew It!, Koji, Restorations, Old Gray, Tiny Moving Parts, Have Mercy, Pet Symmetry, and many others. Money from split will go towards The Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Check it out and support it below after the jump.

Read More

ONE GIANT MEGA SPLIT TO END THEM ALL!!! No but really for the last few days of September this 16-Way Split will be up for only $2 download!! This is the final push to raise money for The Boys & Girls Clubs of America so SPREAD THE WORD & CHECK IT OUT!!!

Songs from: You Blew It! Koji Tiny Moving Parts Pet Symmetry and more!!

http://propertyofzack.com/post/62519532443/16-way-split-with-ybi-koji-tmp-pet-symmetry-more

Pet Symmetry, The Sidekicks, Radiator Hospital, Fun Home 4-Way Big Footprints Split

propertyofzack:

image

Our friends at Big Footprints have released their September 4-way split featuring Pet Symmetry, The Sidekicks, Radiator Hospital, and Fun Home. Stream it below after the jump.

Related Stories: 
TinyMP, Have Mercy, Old Gray, Unraveler 4-Way Big Footprints Split
Big Footprints 4-Way Split Ft. Koji, Steady Hands, Restorations, TDB

Big Footprints Release 4-Way Split Ft. You Blew It!, Dikembe
POZ Exclusive: Big Footprints Announce New Project 

Read More

The fourth and final installment of this Summer’s 4-Way Split series is up and it is one hell of a good way to go out.The Sidekicks Pet Symmetry Radiator Hospital & Fun Home finish off a great series to raise money for The Boys & Girls Clubs of America!! 4 songs you could never get before for 1.99 Check this split and all the other splits out! You only have until September 30th to grab theml!! 

https://bigfootprintsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/september-4-way-split-part-2

Tiny Moving Parts, Have Mercy Old Gray, Unraveler 4-Way Big Footprints Split

propertyofzack:

image

Our friends at Big Footprints have released their September 4-way split featuring Tiny Moving Parts, Have Mercy, Old Gray, and Unraveler. Stream it below after the jump.

Related Stories: 
Big Footprints 4-Way Split Ft. Koji, Steady Hands, Restorations, TDB
Big Footprints Release 4-Way Split Ft. You Blew It!, Dikembe
POZ Exclusive: Big Footprints Announce New Project 

Read More

Thanks POZ!!! If you didn’t hear yesterday check out part 1 this months split with Old Gray, Tiny Moving Parts & Unraveler!! Artwork done by Jacob Ewald of Modern Baseball! Check it out!!!

http://bigfootprintsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/september-4-way-split-part-1

6,527 plays

 by Old Gray from September 4​-​Way Split (Part 1)

joshuacastro:

Old Gray - I Still Think About Who I Was Last Summer (Acoustic)

Bes ure to check out this song and the rest of the split on Part 1 of this months 4-Way split to raise money for The Boys & Girls Club of America!! 

http://bigfootprintsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/september-4-way-split-part-1

(via cameronboucher)

3rd Installment of 4-Way Split Series with Old Gray, Tiny Moving Parts, Have Mercy & Unraveler

We are very excited to present our 3rd installment of this summer’s 4-Way Split Series to raise money for The Boys & Girls Clubs of America!! Part 1 of this month’s split includes songs from Old Gray Tiny Moving Parts Have Mercy & Unraveler!! With artwork by Jacob Ewald of Modern Baseball. We want to thank everyone who has been involved in this split. CHECK IT OUT as 80% of the money raised goes to TB&GC while the other 20% will fund our next Fall Project!!

https://bigfootprintsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/september-4-way-split-part-1

Doing a bunch of punk things to give back to the community, weird right?